April 25, 2016
Baby Interview @ Angie Martinez Power 105.1 (April 2016)
Check out a list of the 10 things we learned about Birdman from his new interview with Angie Martinez:
01) How learning about the bible while locked up at 16-years-old gave him a different outlook on life and helped him turn his own life around. "When I was incarcerated I learned about God..It was my first time reading the bible...I changed as a person, I was really young and wild."
02) Minister Farrakhan is one his mentors. The minister even blessed Stunna's Miami home while his kids and brother were present. "That's somebody I have the upmost respect for" he says about Minister Farrakhan.
03) His mother died when he was only 2-years-old and his dad died when he was 5-years old. "I lost my whole family...I was raised with no parents".
04) Birdman lived in a boys home for years after his parents died and until his stepmother picked him up at 10-years-old.
05) Stunna lived in Canada for several years, yet has never told Drake about this.
06) Baby has a hatred toward men's suits due to him wearing them to so many funerals of people that he loved.
07) He's infatuated with walking around with large amounts of money since he became a millionaire. "It was like a dreams come true."
08) The fact that he's never loved a woman enough for her to hurt him. "I love what I do more than I love a woman."
09) That he sleeps with three guns in his bedroom with one being under his pillow.
10) NY artists that he likes? Maino and Uncle Murda + that 50 Cent's 'I'm The Man' is his favorite song right now